Team Fearless Classes train people physically, mentally AND promote discipline, honor, self-esteem, respect, courtesy, perseverance and loyalty.
Team Fearless classes train people physically and mentally AND promote discipline, honor, self-esteem, respect, courtesy, perseverance and loyalty.Our core principals are based on the following disciplines:
Uechi Ryu Karate Do
- UECHI-RYU, originally called PANGAI-NOON, translates to “Half-Hard, Half-Soft” is principaly based on the movements of: The Tiger, The Dragon and Crane.
- UECHI-RYU is a style of Okinawan Karate. The three original Kata can be traced to ‘The Bubishi’; an ancient work on philosophy, strategy, medicine, and technique. A secret text passed from master to student from India, China and Okinawa for hundreds of years.
- UECHI-RYU is more practical and efficient for self-defense than other martial arts. It emphasises simplicity, stability and a combination of linear and circular movements.
- UECHI-RYU Signature movements include (Shoken) one knuckle punch. (Boshiken) Palm heel strike/ thumb knuckle punch. (Sokusen Geri) TipOf the toe kick.
“Uechi Ryu is the most Destructive use of Force and Chaos of all the fighting arts.”
Joe Lewis Karate System
- Tactical footwork
- Set point control
- Angular attacks
- Deceptive penetration
- Aggressive defense
- Controlling distance
“Innovate Don’t Imitate”
DePasquale Yoshitsune Combat JuJitsu
- YOSHITSUNE is a street to ground submission art using three levels of fighting: standing, kneeling and ground fighting against armed and unarmed attackers.
- YOSHITSUNE training includes conditioning, striking, throwing and immobilizations using joint locks and other methods of restraint.
- YOSHITSUNE training is progressive.The more advanced the technique, the less external force is required from the practitioner.