Fearless Family Martial Arts (FFMA) classes are martial arts that train people physically and mentally AND promote discipline, honor, self-esteem, respect, courtesy, perseverance and loyalty.
Fearless Family Martial Arts (FFMA) classes are martial arts that train people physically and mentally AND promote discipline, honor, self-esteem, respect, courtesy, perseverance and loyalty.Our core principals are based on the following disciplines:
Uechi Ryu Karate Do
- UECHI-RYU, originally called PANGAI-NOON, translates to “Half-Hard, Half-Soft” is principaly based on the movements of: The Tiger, The Dragon and Crane.
- UECHI-RYU is a style of Okinawan Karate. The three original Kata can be traced to ‘The Bubishi’; an ancient work on philosophy, strategy, medicine, and technique. A secret text passed from master to student from India, China and Okinawa for hundreds of years.
- UECHI-RYU is more practical and efficient for self-defense than other martial arts. It emphasises simplicity, stability and a combination of linear and circular movements.
- UECHI-RYU Signature movements include (Shoken) one knuckle punch. (Boshiken) Palm heel strike/ thumb knuckle punch. (Sokusen Geri) Tip Of the toe kick.
“Uechi Ryu is the most Destructive use of Force and Chaos of all the fighting arts.”
Joe Lewis Karate System
- Tactical footwork
- Set point control
- Angular attacks
- Deceptive penetration
- Aggressive defense
- Controlling distance
“Innovate Don’t Imitate”
DePasquale Yoshitsune Combat JuJitsu
- YOSHITSUNE is a street to ground submission art using three levels of fighting: standing, kneeling and ground fighting against armed and unarmed attackers.
- YOSHITSUNE training includes conditioning, striking, throwing and immobilizations using joint locks and other methods of restraint.
- YOSHITSUNE training is progressive.The more advanced the technique, the less external force is required from the practitioner teaching the student how to distribute their own balance and weight, and that of their opponents as well.
“Knowledge is like a lion; not gently embraced, especially with your hand in the lions mouth.”
Team Fearless Brazilian JuJitsu
Kevin Watson, Marcelo Alanso – Gracie JuJitsu
- BRAZILIAN JUJITSU or BJJ is a martial art that focuses on grappling and ground fighting.
- BRAZILIAN JUJITSU came to be its own art through the experiments, practices and adaptation of judo and Japanese Jujitsu through Carlos and Helio Gracie.
- BRAZILIAN JUJITSU promotes the concept that a smaller weaker person can successfully defeat a larger stronger attacker by using proper training, leverage and technique.
- BRAZILIAN JUJITSU teaches how to quickly take the fight to the ground where the application of joint locks and choke-holds ends he altercation, untimely before any strikes are thrown.
“If you want to be a Lion, you must train with lions”
Learning is not about finding the best style it’s about finding the best instructors.
WHAT IS F.E.A.R.S. ‘Fear Enabled Accelerated Response System’
When Art Meets RealityThe ability to predict and protect oneself from real or perceived violent behavior, largely through one’s own intuition is the central premise of F.E.A.R.S. training. Primal fear triggers the‘Fight or Flight’ response. The gift of fear is a message from your inner caveman, and your most powerful weapon. Unwarranted Fear is your worst enemy. ‘The Anatomy of Fear’ – When confronted with real world violence you are your first responder. True fear is a signal that can save you when it comes to detecting, then surviving the 6 most critical seconds of your life. Learn to know and understand fear and use it as a survival tool. ‘Conflict Communication’ – Identify, manage and turn threats into opportunities to avoid different kinds of dangerous conflicts. Predators count on victims to be scripted and predictable. When social aggression becomes Asocial violence the time for deterrence ends as security becomes survival. ‘The Tool of Violence’ – Threats are opportunities to use the narrow tool of violence for creating dysfunction or non function, essentially shutting off a human being. The ideal is to be the first one to cause an injury, then create ‘serial injury’ until the aggressor no longer poses a threat or becomes ‘non functional’. If you aren’t doing the injuring your being injured. Boxing, kickboxing, wrestling and jujitsu take a lifetime of training to master yet are the basis of self defense programs and create an unconscious bias to style and fighting range. F.E.A.R.S. foundation training can be learned in a weekend like C.P.R. but should be practiced for a lifetime.
Fearless Family Martial Arts CLASSES
Fearless Fighter Girl
- Fearless Fighter Girl based on biology and physiology
- Fearless Fighter Girl Enhances your intuition using primal fear as fuel.
- Fearless Fighter girl Teaches you to use the “tool of violence” before it is used against you.
The Ultimate Body Transformation Program For All Fitness LevelsA unique, fun, and proven workout with guaranteed results. A kickboxing themed fitness program incorporating functional, interval, cardiovascular and circuit training .
- Fast – 30min workout with a personal trainer
- Functional – Gain flexibility, cardio and muscular fitness
- Flexible – Schedule sessions at your convenience with our app.
FEARLESS KIDS Program
The FEARLESS KIDS Program is for students grades K through 8.We offer children a strong foundation in essential qualities such as respect, courtesy and discipline.
- This class will improve your child’s motor skills, enhance attention span, respectfulness and confidence.
- Classes are taught using a safe, fun and exciting method.
TEAM FEARLESS STUNTS
Fight – Fall – React!Essential skills to make you more marketable for stage, screen and live productions, or just produce better demos for your School! Stunt Fitness – Fighting – Tumbling & Falling Taught by working stunt professionals this comprehensive training program provides everything you need to know for a career in the movie industry.
TEAM FEARLESS MARTIAL ARTS
- Joe Lewis/ Superfoot Systems
- Uechi Ryu Karate
- DePasquale Combat Ju Jitsu
- Carlson Gracie Brazilian Jujitsu